School Fees 2018-19
|Classes||Initial Tuition Fee||Annual Tuition Fee||Imprest Deposit||School supplied materials||Tuition Fee Payment methods|
|Pre-primary to Class 5||Rs. 30,000||Rs. 30,000||Rs. 1,000||Amount will be informed each year.||5% discount on full payment of annual tution fee.
2.5% discount for on-time payment of annual tution fee in four instalments (on 10 Jun, 10 Sep, 10 Dec, 10 Mar)
|Classes 6-10||Rs. 20,000||Rs. 30,000||Rs. 1,000|
* pending final orders of the TS State Fee Regulatory Commission
- Initial Tuition fee must be paid at the time of registration for admission.
- Annual Tuition fee instalment must be paid on or before the 10th of the month in which it is due.
- If annual tuition fees are past due for one instalment, the school will not issue bonafide certificates or performance reports. If annual tuition fees are past due for two instalments, the child may not attend classes (i.e. gate pass/hall ticket will not be issued) and admission may be withdrawn.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded or transferred under any circumstances.
- Parents are liable for annual tuition fee even if the student withdraws or joins in the middle of the year.
- Payment may be made through cash, cheque, or online transfer of funds. Bank details are:FOCUS HIGH SCHOOL FEES A/c No. 6108625917, INDIAN BANK, DARUL SHAFA BRANCH IFSC: IDIB000D032 MICR: 500019007 (please submit acknowledgement to the accounts office and specify the child’s name, ID number, and instalment number)
Imprest deposit of Rs 1000 is collected along with the first instalment. The objective is to avoid the inconvenience of repeated small cash transactions between parents and the school. The school will provide actual expense details on the fee payment dates. Remaining balance if any will be carried forward to next academic year. Imprest balance must be maintained at Rs 500 or above at all times. Imprest deposit covers expenses such as:
- Transport costs and registration fees for optional competitions or events
- Stationery items
- Library fines or fines for late pick up of children as explained in the diary
- Replacement of property that is damaged
Services included in tuition fees
- Support for students with Special Education Needs (SEN) or Learning Difficulties (LD)
- Aptitude testing, career counseling for C9-C10
- Additional tuition and mentorship for C9-C10
- SSC Public examination fees
- District Common Examination Board fees
- Hyderabad Dist School Games Federation fees
Additional services & fees
The school provides the following additional or special services for a fee.
- Application for admission and registration Rs 300
- Application for withdrawal Rs 300
- Duplicate receipt, hall ticket, performance report, etc. Rs 50
- Application to condone underage student in C10 Rs 1000
- Application for double promotion in C6-C10 Rs 1000
- Extracurricular sports, remedial classes in case of low attendance, shadow teacher for SEN, etc.