Orientation for AY 2018-19
Dear Parents ,
Thank you for entrusting us with your child’s education; it has been another wonderful year. We have enjoyed seeing our children acquire skills and attitudes for a globalized 21st century. We look forward to reaching even greater heights in teaching, learning and sharing in the upcoming year.
Please note carefully the details given below about the opening of school, uniforms, textbooks, stationery and tuition fees, for academic year 2018-19.
● Focus High School (FHS-DS) at Darushifa will have C6-C10 and administrative offices for fee collection, admissions, etc.
● Focus School (FS-NKB) at Noor Khan Bazar will have Nur-C5.
School opening dates & timings (for Ramzan only)
|C1-C10||Fri 01 Jun||8:35 AM-2:15 PM|
|PP1 & PP2||Mon 04 Jun||8:35 AM-12:30 PM|
|Nur||Mon 18 Jun||12:45 PM-3:30 PM|
● For uniform, belts, caps, sports dress, maqna, manteau, measurement, payment, & delivery, visit Haya Tailoring Centre, H.No. 22-2- 355/1, Yawar Manzil, Noor Khan Bazar. Timings: 10:30 AM – 5:00 PM. Ph 24575380, 9246587624.
- Note the child’s house above to buy the correct colour sports uniform
Textbooks & stationery
● Please refer to the stationery list for PYP (PP-C5 issued) and HS (C6-C10 to be issued on 21 May) respectively. Textbooks and stationery may be purchased at any shop.
● ‘School-Supplied Materials’ list is also provided. This amount must be paid in the accounts office with the 1st fee installment by 10 June 2018.
|Class||Annual tuition fee||Imprest deposit|
|PP1-C10||Rs. 30,000/-||Rs. 1,000/-|
● Payment may be made through cash, cheque, or online transfer of funds. Bank details are:
FOCUS HIGH SCHOOL FEES
A/c No. 6108625917
INDIAN BANK, DARUL SHAFA BRANCH
(please submit acknowledgement and specify the child’s name, ID number, and purpose)
● Tuition fee payment dates
1st installment 10 June
2nd installment 10 September
3rd installment 10 December
4th installment 10 March
● There is a 5% discount on full payment of annual tuition fee. There is a 2.5% discount for on-time payment of annual tuition fee in four instalments.
● If annual tuition fees are past due, the school will not issue bonafide certificates, examination hall tickets, or performance reports. If annual tuition fees are past due for two installments, the child may not attend classes and admission may be withdrawn.
● Fees once paid will not be refunded or transferred under any circumstances.
Please visit for updates and important policies:
Reception: 2440 4060, 7207035060
Accounts office: 6551 5060
Minhaj Arastu, Principal