Orientation for AY 2017-18
We are pleased to announce that our school has grown to a second campus, Focus School (FS-NKB) at Noor Khan Bazar, next to Get Well Clinic. The building is under construction and we expect to have 2 finished floors for use by Monday 03 July 2017. Please note carefully the details given below about the opening of school, uniforms, textbooks, stationery and tuition fees, for academic year 2017-18.
- Focus High School (FHS-DS) at Darushifa will have C2-C10 and administrative offices for fee collection, admissions, etc. It will have offices for Principal, Minhaj Arastu and Vice-Principal, Mustafa Zaidi.
- Focus School (FPS-NKB) at Noor Khan Bazar will have PP1-C1. It will have offices for Principal, Minhaj Arastu and Vice-Principal, Ruhena Fathi.
School opening dates & timings (Ramzan)
|C6-C10||Tue 13 Jun||8:35 AM-2:15 PM|
|C2-C5||Wed 14 Jun||8:35 AM-2:15 PM|
|PP2-C1||Mon 03 Jul||8:30 AM-3:30 PM|
|PP1A,C||Mon 03 Jul||8:30 AM-11:45 AM|
|PP1B||Mon 03 Jul||12:15 PM-3:30 PM|
Class section and House lists
- Available at school office from 1 May onwards
- For uniform, belts, caps, sports dress, maqna, manteau, measurement, payment, & delivery, visit Haya Tailoring Centre, H.No. 22-2- 355/1, Yawar Manzil, Noor Khan Bazar. Timings: 10:30 AM – 7:00 PM. Ph 24575380, 9246587624.
Textbooks & stationery
- Please refer to the stationery list for PYP (PP-C5) and HS (C6-C10) respectively. Textbooks and stationery may be purchased at any shop.
- A separate ‘School-Supplied Materials’ list will be provided at the fee counter starting on 1 Jun. (Approx Rs 2000, depending on class)
|Class||Annual tuition fee||Imprest deposit|
|PP1-C10||Rs. 27,600/-||Rs. 1,000/-|
- Payment may be made through cash, cheque, or online transfer of funds. Bank details are:
FOCUS HIGH SCHOOL FEES
A/c No. 6108625917
INDIAN BANK, DARUL SHAFA BRANCH
(please submit acknowledgement and specify the child’s name, ID number, and purpose)
- Tuition fee payment dates
1st installment 10 June
2nd installment 10 September
3rd installment 10 December
4th installment 10 March
- There is a 5% discount on full payment of annual tuition fee. There is a 2.5% discount for on-time payment of annual tuition fee in four instalments.
- If annual tuition fees are past due, the school will not issue bonafide certificates, examination hall tickets, or performance reports. If annual tuition fees are past due for two installments, the child may not attend classes and admission may be withdrawn.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded or transferred under any circumstances.
- Parents are liable for annual tuition fee even if the student withdraws or joins in the middle of the year.
Please visit for updates and important policies: www.focushighschool.org
Reception: 2440 4060, 6530 5060
Accounts office: 6551 5060